To provide and operate a fair, orderly, transparent and properly regulated capital market for the creation of value to our investors and listed companies.
To promote a responsive market worthy of public trust characterized by transparency and integrity.
Our core values are the defining principles by which we operate as individuals and as a company. They define who we are, how we work, what we believe in and what we stand for.
Our core values are:
- We believe that transparency is an essential part of our business and that it enables us to function at a higher level accompanied by availability of full information required for collaboration, cooperation and collective decision making to our stakeholders.
- We are a team that is built upon the foundation of innovation, success, development, problem solving, progression and client relations in order to achieve a common goal of ensuring investor and issuer protection.
- We are a business whose characteristics of fairness are a quality of being just, equitable and impartial. To us fairness means uncompromising adherence to ethical values in our business conduct.
- We believe that professionalism is not a label we give ourselves, but it is a description we hope our clients will apply to us because of our positive attitude, communication, responsibility, knowledge, skills, loyalty and customer care values.
- We adhere to moral principles which are ethical, honest, truthful, upright and sincere in our conduct with our various stakeholders, and we take responsibility for our actions.